Huckaby Slams GOP for Listening Only Tour

porchy

Guest BEAVERTAIL

It's Huckabee, and he is wrong.

Im sorry, but the GOP needs a grass roots campaign similar to the Tea-Parties to reach back into what this country wants and needs. I take that back, both parties need to. All the politicians in Washington and from both sides are out of touch, and they all should go on "listening" tours.

Look how much a simple question by Joe the Plumber created an uproar when our journalists ask questions every day. This is a goverment by the people, for the people, and this tour in my mind, isnt the greatest but it is for the greater good.

Huckabee is more upset that he wasnt invited. He has continually bashed the GOP from McCain, Palin, Thompson, Romney (and later Jindal) after the loss on election day. I dont agree with that and I see it as sour grapes, and he is on the downward slide if you ask me.

It's Huckabee, and he is wrong.

Im sorry, but the GOP needs a grass roots campaign similar to the Tea-Parties to reach back into what this country wants and needs. I take that back, both parties need to. All the politicians in Washington and from both sides are out of touch, and they all should go on "listening" tours.

Look how much a simple question by Joe the Plumber created an uproar when our journalists ask questions every day. This is a goverment by the people, for the people, and this tour in my mind, isnt the greatest but it is for the greater good.

Huckabee is more upset that he wasnt invited. He has continually bashed the GOP from McCain, Palin, Thompson, Romney (and later Jindal) after the loss on election day. I dont agree with that and I see it as sour grapes, and he is on the downward slide if you ask me.

My thoughts exactly!