Region IV pairing

carrollfan

you'll find any excuse to try and make blacksburg look better than anyone

It isnt an excuse when its the shear truth..... yea, you guys are good dont get me wrong....but abdington isn't Blacksburg in the least bit

I am a SWD fan....but im sorry Blacksburg is better

And maybe that guy came out of Blacksburg or something idk, but if he wants to support them then let him. I know i would support my team to the fullest

It isnt an excuse when its the shear truth..... yea, you guys are good dont get me wrong....but abdington isn't Blacksburg in the least bit

I am a SWD fan....but im sorry Blacksburg is better

And maybe that guy came out of Blacksburg or something idk, but if he wants to support them then let him. I know i would support my team to the fullest

how do you call yourself a SWD fan when thats the best you can spell Abingdon?

Tunstall is a baseball school. Soccer really isn't their game but interest in the sport seems to be growing in the Piedmont District. As far as the fans go I think every school has it's jerks but they stand out more when they are rooting for the other team.

I was in Tunstall yesterday -- they were hosting a [Region] baseball game, softball game and soccer game -- I walked around and watched some of each of them - it was really nice to have all three fields close enough to do this --

Anyway - Tunstall's baseball team's shortstop is in a word AWESOME. I have no idea what his name is or what year he is in school - but he has a cannon - and really quick feet. Quite impressive to see that much talent at a AA High School - Their softball field was beautiful also -

I would agree that their fans are possibly a little over the top -- I saw evidence at all three fields - but not the worst -- just generally at all three venues a little in your face attitude was displayed, but like someone said every school has some of those fans.

I was in Tunstall yesterday -- they were hosting a [Region] baseball game, softball game and soccer game -- I walked around and watched some of each of them - it was really nice to have all three fields close enough to do this --

Anyway - Tunstall's baseball team's shortstop is in a word AWESOME. I have no idea what his name is or what year he is in school - but he has a cannon - and really quick feet. Quite impressive to see that much talent at a AA High School - Their softball field was beautiful also -

I would agree that their fans are possibly a little over the top -- I saw evidence at all three fields - but not the worst -- just generally at all three venues a little in your face attitude was displayed, but like someone said every school has some of those fans.

it was pretty much just one really ridiculous fan who would not stop yelling

you'll find any excuse to try and make blacksburg look better than anyone

I think their success over the years does a good job of that. You list your state championships. Why do you all worked up if anyone else talks about a team other than Abingdon?

i dont think Falconfan75 is tryin to say that Blacksburg isnt good, evryone knows they're good...he's probably just gettin frustrated because all you talk about is Blacksburg and try to make everything Blacksburg does uncompareable to other teams...but thats just my opinion

the score comparison is basically useless (marion 2 pulaski 3; blacksburg 2 pulaski 0, abingdon 6 marion 1), but blacksburg always deserves to be talked about in a soccer forum. i hope that the southwest can put up a fight and stay in this game, but we won't know until tonight. good luck boys.