Does Richlands have low number of seniors

the watcher

Answer to last question. Without a doubt, I think Richlands will put up some serious points this year. I have watched them play some seven on seven and I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the amount of quality recievers I'm seeing on the field. Speed WOW!!!!!! There is a couple of kids that move like Jennings. If this team plays as a team and gels quickly I could see them at 10-0.

and if so, will the blue tornadoes lack experience this year?Their roster only shows about 4 juniors. Is this good enough to hold off the Bulldogs of Tazewell?:rolleyes:

Well, that might have been the case if the Freshmen and Soph. classes were totally inexperienced, however many of the underclassmen played plenty last year so I believe there will be plently of leadership on this team for several years to come. And by the way there will be more than four seniors on this team. There have been several juniors lifting this spring that did not play last year.

Ive watched them a couple of times and i have to say that this may be the fastest most talented group i have seen in years they have the chance to be great but it is still a little early but from what ive seen now i would be willing to bet they dont lose a game during the season. That does not include playoffs thats just me saying they will beat everyone during the reg season.

Nah, Richlands will be horrible this year. And for years to come.

Wink wink.

Richlands has the talent coming up to rival the class of 2006. And that is saying alot. No McCracken type QB but a whole bunch of great skill position players all over the field.

Richlands had a couple of new players today. Looked like they could catch and run. What happened to little romalo. Heard that players where having a hard time catchig Vances rockets.