Shelor Motor Mile Touchdown Classic Aug 21

cougar4evr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to have a very fine schedule of teams for this years event.Price of admission is $6.00.Each team will play a 2 game, 2 Qtr session.The "Classic" is live! The only exception is no kickoffs.Each session will begin with the first series taking place on the offense teams own 35 yard line.

JV teams will be on upper practice fields starting at 12 noon

2:00pm Radford vs Jamestown

3:00pm Tazewell vs Heritage

4:00pm Radford vs Bluefield

5:00pm Tazewell vs Botetourt

6:00pm Amherst vs Jamestown

7:00pm Pulaski vs Heritage

8:00pm Amherst vs Bluefield

9:00pm Pulaski vs Botetourt

All Games take place at Dobson Stadium (Field of the Pulaski County Cougars)

Come early and plan to spend the day.This will be some excellent football with several teams that are sure to contend for state titles this year.

http://www.cougartdclub.net

If i were coming from Bluefield i would go I77 then I81. If you are coming from C-Burg then just go I81 south to the Dublin/Pearisburg exit (RT 100).Take a right on Rt 100 (toward Dublin /Pearisburg) .Get in immediaite left lane and take a left at the McDonalds ( Alexander Rd). Travel past Walmart and Randolph park about 1 mile until you come to a stop light.Take a right onto Cougar Trail Rd. Travel 1 mile and stadium is on your right.

Address is Pulaski County High School 5414 Cougar Trail Rd , Dublin Va. 24084.

You can mapquest also as my wife says my driving directions are usually terrible. LOL

If i were coming from Bluefield i would go I77 then I81. If you are coming from C-Burg then just go I81 south to the Dublin/Pearisburg exit (RT 100).Take a right on Rt 100 (toward Dublin /Pearisburg) .Get in immediaite left lane and take a left at the McDonalds ( Alexander Rd). Travel past Walmart and Randolph park about 1 mile until you come to a stop light.Take a right onto Cougar Trail Rd. Travel 1 mile and stadium is on your right.

You can mapquest also as my wife says my driving directions are usually terrible. LOL

Thanks.

So you don't get confused, Rt. 100 is Exit 98 (NRV Airport) ... BK was a fav. quick stop for me when I was at RU.

The ramp lane ends quickly, then becomes the BK turn lane with a traffic light. The next light is only, what, 100 yards up, so you gotta get over to the left pretty fast. Traffic coming from your left will be travelling up an incline while you're staying pretty much level.

So you don't get confused, Rt. 100 is Exit 98 (NRV Airport) ... BK was a fav. quick stop for me when I was at RU.

The ramp lane ends quickly, then becomes the BK turn lane with a traffic light. The next light is only, what, 100 yards up, so you gotta get over to the left pretty fast. Traffic coming from your left will be travelling up an incline while you're staying pretty much level.

Thanks.

I guess I should help out the North-bounders, too.

Take Exit 98. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto the 4-lane. The swath through the median is kinda small, and, if I remember correctly, is slanted, so don't floor it. Also, you'll need to be in the left lane about 1/4 mile up the road, so go ahead and camp out there.

The road curves left and goes uphill, so beware of the traffic light after you go under the bridge.

Then go about 100 yards and turn left at the next light.