SWVA Hit of the decade

NewHampshireRed

Guest lookoutmountain

The hit by Wicks in the playoffs a couple years ago is the hardest hit I've ever seen in High School personally. Another hit that may compare to it is a hit made by All State linebacker LW Carlton from Lee High in the state semifinals at Salem on Marcus Parker. It was the second play of the football game and Salem through a little screen out of the backfield to Parker who was concentrated on the football and looking back at the QB. When the Lee High LB hit him, I literally thought Parker was dead. He never moved at first, but then got up and didn't return until the second quarter. Salem went to win that game big, and then would be upset at the hands of Spotsylvania team that finished 6 and 4 in regular season. The year 91 or 92.

Years ago Yubrenal Isabelle (Bluefield) hit a kid down Mt View and the ambulance had to come on the field thats the hardest hit I've seen. He also got a a kid the same year at Mitchell from Pikeview I think on a kick return it was sick.

A few years ago Richlands was playing Abingdon. Fuller came off the line with his head down and the corner came up and put him on his back. He was at least 6 inches shorter and 100 lbs smaller than Fuller but put a great lick on him.

A few years ago Richlands was playing Abingdon. Fuller came off the line with his head down and the corner came up and put him on his back. He was at least 6 inches shorter and 100 lbs smaller than Fuller but put a great lick on him.

I may be wrong but i think that your thinking of Richlands vs Graham at Richlands when AJ Jeffries sp? put a pretty good lick on Fuller