Any word on john pratt?

vols4life

just like hammer back in 96-97..battle went alil overboard and hit pratt after he threw a great pass..all the attention was on the catch that in the background laid a lifeless body on the ground..it was pratt..after several mins..they revived him and he stumbled off the field..but didn't comeback..it was very emotional how jordan and bramlett took the team on their shoulders..they would not go down after being tackled..3 tds after prat was gone..they got that swagger back that honestly i hadn't saw since last year.they woke up..pratt i think was just shaken up bad..just wondering if anything really bad was wrong.this team got right back were they where last year only this year they want it alot worse.

great news..i dunno if i'd play him anyway..i think the way they played fri..they can beat a young bland team..he needs to be 100 percent..i'm ready for a home game.

Joran and Bramlett did play well in the second half but #23 Cody blevins was a very god part of the win also......

i look for the bland/holston game to be alot better than you might think. while bland is young and not playing well at this point they do have some athletic kids who can make some plays. If they are able to get it together and play with intensity/heart region c might want to watch out. Even though they didn't play well the other night people might want to watch for covington. they are not that bad. also the kid with the concussion if he is still feeling any side effects from it this game nor the next should matter over his own health. These are things that some coaches like to rush because of how good the kid is or what he means to the team but the long term is what matters.