Rebels on a mission .....

rowdyredrebel

Rebels seem to be on mission this week, they aren't talking about East Ridge

anymore, they have been building on their mistakes and refocusing on what needs to change.....What do you think the results will be Real Rebel Fans...any comments.....? They want that win !!!!!

Rebels seem to be on mission this week, they aren't talking about East Ridge

anymore, they have been building on their mistakes and refocusing on what needs to change.....What do you think the results will be Real Rebel Fans...any comments.....? They want that win !!!!!

They'll be ok.....One game at a time. Just hope every body stays healthy.

I doesn't take a "mission" to beat Montcalm this season...

Just play the game....Play with your heart and soul.Thing is you gotta hate losing more than you love winning and every thing will come together. I love you guy's, I'm proud as hell of you...Enjoy your cook out tonight and go take care of business tomorrow night..

P.s. I wanna say thanks to all the mom's who cook every Thursday night for these kid's you gal's take a lot of pride in these kid's and show a lot of love for them..You are appreciated and a valuable resource to these kids and this football team.

Just play the game....Play with your heart and soul.Thing is you gotta hate losing more than you love winning and every thing will come together. I love you guy's, I'm proud as hell of you...Enjoy your cook out tonight and go take care of business tomorrow night..

P.s. I wanna say thanks to all the mom's who cook every Thursday night for these kid's you gal's take a lot of pride in these kid's and show a lot of love for them..You are appreciated and a valuable resource to these kids and this football team.

Love of the game pushes one to be better, but the hate of losing will drive the average player insain to the point of doing just about anything to win including not takeing anyone for granted!! know matter how bad a team seems on paper or by record there is allways a game where any team can surprize and upset the best teams. So REBELS get on your horses and ride stomping anything in your path from the time the wistles blow untill the 4th quarter horn ends the game ,and start a new streak of wins including the BDD crown good luck and see ya at the game....