Battle vs Abingdon JV/8th grade games

battleftbl

I said before the Varsity game that Abingdons dominance of Battle will end if not this year then within the next couple of years... Last night, battle proved that point. The future is bright on Battle Hill.

8th Grade

Battle- 32

Abingdon-8

JV

Battle-48

Abingdon-14

Both games could have been much worse* The games were played with a running clock for the entire 2nd half with Battle playing backups for most of the final 2 quarters of each game.

Both the 8th grade and the JV teams are undefeated at this point in the season.

Be careful jumping to conclusions. My wife's cousin played for Lebanon and GW would always slap them around in 8th and JV, but varsity was usually a different story. A lot can happen in a few years with high school kids, but for your sake, hope you are right.

I said before the Varsity game that Abingdons dominance of Battle will end if not this year then within the next couple of years... Last night, battle proved that point. The future is bright on Battle Hill.

8th Grade

Battle- 32

Abingdon-8

JV

Battle-48

Abingdon-14

Both games could have been much worse* The games were played with a running clock for the entire 2nd half with Battle playing backups for most of the final 2 quarters of each game.

Both the 8th grade and the JV teams are undefeated at this point in the season.

Curious? Did kids who played (started) for Battle in the varsity game on Friday night play in the JV game on Monday?