Maroons Vs the mighty rebels

kineticks

In all honestly, I don't think it would have helped much. GW could have easily score more, so if Whitesides was leading the Rebels, they would have scored more, but I think GW could have made it a lot worse. And even the 21 point scoreline is misleading to how the game was played.

Also, Ingo or whomever called the onside kick, it was a excellent call. That reall put the icing on the cake after we made it 33-7.

yea, that was good, i would have done the same thing. lol and im just making a discussion with these questions, just to get peoples thoughts and opinions.

ohh and if they could score easily, which im not saying they couldnt, why was the score 19-7 at the half if its easy for them to score? just making a interesting discussion so plz anybody whos a GW fan or player, dont get all mad.

Edited by Linebackers

ohh and if they could score easily, which im not saying they couldnt, why was the score 19-7 at the half if its easy for them to score? just making a interesting discussion so plz anybody whos a GW fan or player, dont get all mad.

Well in the second half, it looked like we could score at will. First PH played very well.

did they not? if they didn't threaten again? after a jv player got the second touchdown for ph, then why did GW's varsity come back on after PH tried onside kick but failed? jw. they still played good though, and in all honestly i think PH would have been closer if they had their QB, not saying they wouldve won, but it wouldve been closer bc if whitesides wouldve been more accurate on some of those passes that were just over our receivers heads but who knows, and compton did good playing QB, i think it was his first game playing QB.