can hurley bounce back on the orange tigers

litltiger

It is still there as I said before, you have to get the "eye of the tiger", pun intended.......you have to fight for what you want....it won't be easy but you can ...anytime there is a possibility....its worth fighting for....make it happen someone step up and take the challenge and I'm sure the rest will follow..defense is your strength now find their weak link....Go Rebels and take what you deserve...cant stop now we have come to far to let it go....

do the rebs still have the flu i hope not i hope they have the energy back if they still have it they need to cancel it to another day yu cant play that game when yu have the flu thats what got them against haysi they wasnt a 100 percent and they still played with them untill the 3rd but anyway if they do have it they need to try and replay it another day thats the way i feel about it anyway but iam just a little person in there eyes what i say dont matter GO REBS .. GET THEM HONAKER TIGERS YU CAN DO IT

Some still have the flu, and are not up to 100%, I wish they would have moved it up since its close to the end of the season , maybe they could comprehend a little better, you know how the flu bug gets to ya. Maybe Honaker might push it up, I heard they were down with the flu too....so at this point its still on....

Some still have the flu, and are not up to 100%, I wish they would have moved it up since its close to the end of the season , maybe they could comprehend a little better, you know how the flu bug gets to ya. Maybe Honaker might push it up, I heard they were down with the flu too....so at this point its still on....
Well lets see if the rebels can go pull the upset tonight! If they play ball they will be fine. I think you will see a different bunch tonight. I heard we are Honakers homecoming tonight! Is there any truth to that?

Well lets see if the rebels can go pull the upset tonight! If they play ball they will be fine. I think you will see a different bunch tonight. I heard we are Honakers homecoming tonight! Is there any truth to that?

Yes, which should be a slap in the face and give you guys more incentive. Good luck tonight Hurley.

yup....that means honaker is lookin to win big tonight. now, its time to show them how its done. take it to em...and for god sakes get FARED UP!

Hell yea! We are not out of it yet...we are the so called wildcards of the groups...WILD is what it is too! These boys are mean and sneaky fellers, they can put you in your spot....and keep you wondering whats next...I look for a hell of a ballgame tonight, don't you Estep64?

Hell yea! We are not out of it yet...we are the so called wildcards of the groups...WILD is what it is too! These boys are mean and sneaky fellers, they can put you in your spot....and keep you wondering whats next...I look for a hell of a ballgame tonight, don't you Estep64?

hell yea, i wish i could be there, its gonna be a night to remember. if there are any hurley players reading this...get it while you can, cause after you take those pads off for the last time, it sucks, trust me, i would give anything to be out there with you all tonight. and when you go in that place tonight, you make a point early. play your heart out guys, cause once its over you cant go back.