Lil'Leonards_Losers Playoff Extra

Leonards_Losers

I’m Back…….Percy (my newly hired agent) has inked a new deal with my sponsers to get us back online.

Marion @ Richlands

Richland’s is hosting an exhibition game Friday night against the Storm from I-81. Marion looked impressive on a muddy turf last week against a much improved Grundy squad. However, this week they will be playing on plastic grass. Those Big Creek boys better get ready because football season is about to begin in Tazewell County. Percy says that the Blues call their regular 10 game season a walk through practice. Cav Springs better get ready because the Big Blue Wind Machine will be running on all cylinders. Friday football Extra (Do you want some big RATINGS?) get your camera’s ready because there's a STORM a brewing.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Marion

Grassfield @ Oscar Smith

College recruiters will be pouring into Oscar Smith’s stadium this Friday night. For you folks that don’t know about Oscar Smith just go to ESPN.COM and type their name into the search engine. Here is a FYI on the Tigers from the East Coast, their quarterback (bigger than all the lineman in the Southwest Virginia, and faster than most high performance vehicles down in the mountains) has inked with the Crimson Tide in Alabama. They will be taking on the 4th seeded Grassfield High School in the 2nd round of the Triple A Regional Playoffs. The good news for Grassfield is that Oscar Smith has one of the worst punters in the state. His average is well in the mid 30’s. Maybe Grassfield could play the special teams game and stay in the contest for at least the first half. I believe Oscar Smith has only punted 1 time this year and the ball was on the 37. Yes, folks it was downed at the one yard line. The Tigers from the East hit hard, run fast, and are down right mean. I don’t think the Big Blue Wind Machine would get a first down. Well maybe, on their 4th team.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Grassfield

Magna Vista @ West Roanoke

Losers – Magna Vista

The Unstoppable West Roanoke Spartans will be hosting the Ridgeway Warriors Friday night. Look for the Warriors to score late on their 2nd team.

Thomas Walker @ Clintwood

Loser- Thomas Walker

TWin a Buffalo Stampded Tromping.

Haysi @ J.I. Burton

Loser – Haysi in a cow tromping.

Powell Valley @ Gate City

Loser – Powell Valley

Captain Phil and his crew will be sunk on the Lower Clinch.

Rural Retreat @ Holston

Loser – Rural Retreat

The Indians get lost on the Creeper Trail.

Spotswood @ Amherest

Loser – Spotswood

Trailblazers get their “Butt-tocks†Lancered.

Great Bridge @ Phoebus

Loser – Great Bridge

Wildcats can’t climb, claw, corner, or catch what they can’t see. Phantoms drift away early.

Leo............throw us some college losers out here. I have about $150 left from my welfare check (decided not to pay the ex any child support this month; might buy the little brats something for Christmas though) and need to invest it in something sure fire. I spent the rest on beer, smokes, and videos and decided to waste what is left.

Leo............throw us some college losers out here. I have about $150 left from my welfare check (decided not to pay the ex any child support this month; might buy the little brats something for Christmas though) and need to invest it in something sure fire. I spent the rest on beer, smokes, and videos and decided to waste what is left.

haha nice...