Let's go raiders!!!

Unchained

Yep-coming from an Indian fan. Beating you guys is sweet,because as any true Indian fan should,I loathe you guys...EXCEPT when it comes post-season time,as you guys are carrying the banner for the LPD. Give 'em hell boys and show 'em what it's all about today. Hammer the Cavs and leave no doubt. Also a big shout out to the kids from Lebanon: Guys after the heartbreak vs Floyd last year,today you can show why athletics are so dang special. Redemption time Pioneers. I would love to see you all win state (and would pull heartily for Holston if they upset the Raiders). We get such a bad and unfair rep from the ignorants upstate. It's always so sweet to shove a shatburger down their gullets. Best of luck to our locals today,and ring the damn bell!

yelp i want the raiders to win state i hope they get a good bunch of refs to do this game i hope it isnt like it was a few years ago iam a hurley rebel fan and proud of it but we all need to pull the burton bunch thru go burton bring it back this way good luck in state get alot of sleep this week and eat good and some good fruit about thursday and friday anyway good luck boys you deserve to take it all