BDD Takes 3 of 4 Semi Spots at VA High

hokiepanther

You know, Your are right about all of that. Flemming is the best athlete in the BDD. So i actually agree with you about council as well. But UNC1 i've been good, chilling in this arctic winter That came down from Canada, this state is uninhabitable for the human race. haha what about you??

council could jump up and get someone, but only if they are hot...haysi isn't going to...flemming can score 30 a game but they won't beat twin valley, hurley or honaker...maybe hurley after watching them play...they have to be hot to beat anyone too...

Trust me i miss being back in Virgina, but shoot that snow yal got, i see that here every week so i don't need to come home for any of that i got enough here. And as far as Hart if he had the teams Moore had, well this settles that, He Didn't so why even bring that up. And who was to say those teams would have played the exact same way if they were coached under Hart, The What If game can be played all night long.

Guest redneckman

Countryboy have you ever even been to Sandlick? Haysi has four last names and about one outcome.... since Haysi has been in the cellar they've quit packing 2k + in Clincho like they used to. There's a couple of things you can always count out, there's going to be a Barton, an O'Quinn, people hitting 3's that have never hit them before, and James Colley running the score up on someone... it's just all things Haysi. Haysi's new coach had them drinking the Kool Aid they played Richlands tough last week. And Twin Valley has struggled in recent times against Council, except for in the Region D tournament last year when they shut TOE down and stopped Chris Boobey Tiller.... I think it's a three way race this year, but I don't think anyone goes undefeated and Council and Haysi will jump up and knock somebody out of 1st or 2nd......