Honaker @ Hurley Last Night any Comments?

porchy

Word is girls game was haulted due to unsportsmanlike conduct??? and no word on if the boys game was played!!

BDD is firing up it sounds like!! lol

never heard of that. Tell us what you heard about it porchy.

They got rowdy! Honaker's coach pulled his players because of un-necessary roughness, or sportsmanship. I dont know thats why I was asking. I dont know who won or even if they played the boys game.

I went to the Honaker & Hurley boys Jv game last yr and it was a mess. I recorded video on my cell phone when the Honaker players would go after a loose ball the Hurley players would kick them with the Ref standing over top it looked more like a wrestling match than a basketball game. When the game was over I was going to show the videos to the Refs and ask what were they thinking but soon as the buzzer sounded they ran off the court and straight to their vehicle and gone. So what that Hurley is secluded from the rest of the world in technology and things. It doesn't mean they have to act like redneck cavemen when trying to compete in sports. If you're going to lose do it with a little class and don't act like jerks on or off the field or court.

I went to the Honaker & Hurley boys Jv game last yr and it was a mess. I recorded video on my cell phone when the Honaker players would go after a loose ball the Hurley players would kick them with the Ref standing over top it looked more like a wrestling match than a basketball game. When the game was over I was going to show the videos to the Refs and ask what were they thinking but soon as the buzzer sounded they ran off the court and straight to their vehicle and gone. So what that Hurley is secluded from the rest of the world in technology and things. It doesn't mean they have to act like redneck cavemen when trying to compete in sports. If you're going to lose do it with a little class and don't act like jerks on or off the field or court.

How in the hell does that justify for you to act like all people from Hurley are redneck assholes? Now what ever the basketball team does I could care less, but when you make it in whole then it's personal. Don't act like Honaker, Richlands, Grundy, ect. don't have rednecks and target the Hurley community in whole... I have been successful in my life at a very young age, so don't go there

For one you didnt go to the game right? so why would you make any comment on something unless you were there . and as for the game it was a bad ref game from the start but it wasnt HURLEY that was the bully it was honaker , I know beacause I was there and for the coach pulling his players he didnt the game was called because the refs had fouled out all but 3 players from hurley and as anyone with any knowledge of basketball knows you cannot play with just three players so the game was called because of that!! and as far as everyone from hurley acting like there cavemen understand this it wasnt HURLEY who started this mess it was HONAKERS players , not all of them just a few and I will not name any number of any kid Im sure they will read or hear about this and know who they are. but it wont matter what I say or anyone else because as everyone knows hurley has always had a bad name mostly because of people like you who say before they think or know the truth and as for the kid from hurley who got in the fight , she could have walked away but didnt and so could the kid from honaker . but when your standing up from a lose ball and someone kicks you to the ground and you let that go just to get a elbow to the kneck and face your not going to just let that go, so unless you can say that you could dont judge the kid from hurley she wasnt to blame she did let alot of the elbows by the other kid from honaker go all game , not just her but hurleys whole team did!! and here is something else you didnt know hurley only had 5 players show up due to the bad weather, so why would any team go out and start up a bunch of trouble when they know there out numbered from the start? oh let me guess there from hurley and thats what happens over there right? you ever heard of stereo typing? I once had it out at a game with a guy from honaker and he was a well I wont say what I thought of him but it didnt make me belive that everyone from honaker was a smart a$$ . so instead of acting like you know everyone in the world how about getting to know them first and remember one more thing these are all still just kids were talking about ,so cut them some slack as I did the girl from honaker that was such a bad sportsman , but say what you want , you will reap what you soe and that is true anywhere .

sooo... the boys did or did not play?? and yea man im usually number one to talk some smack to hurley.. but theres alotta good people over there.. god knows whitewood and garden creek has there share of rednecks so i cant say a whole lot there. but i would like to know who the girls were who got in a fight.. and if all thats true that the hurley girl got kicked and elbow'd all night then i dont blame.. i woulda threw down too..

sooo... the boys did or did not play?? and yea man im usually number one to talk some smack to hurley.. but theres alotta good people over there.. god knows whitewood and garden creek has there share of rednecks so i cant say a whole lot there. but i would like to know who the girls were who got in a fight.. and if all thats true that the hurley girl got kicked and elbow'd all night then i dont blame.. i woulda threw down too..

Thanks for being classy.