The Masters

Grundy7

The whole damn thing is stupid. People are treating Woods like this is his first event back after battling Hodgkin’s disease or something. The guy made a mockery of the sanctity of love, marriage, and parenting and he commands this much attention from the media for playing golf???

With all the problems going on in this country, coal mining accidents, wreckless elected officials, unemployment at it's highest in decades, etc, I can't believe Tiger Woods gets this much "sympathy" from the public and media after fooling around with a bunch of skanks that made trailer park trash cringe. I went and got screened for STDs after I saw pictures of some of these women linked to him!!

The whole damn thing is stupid. People are treating Woods like this is his first event back after battling Hodgkin’s disease or something. The guy made a mockery of the sanctity of love, marriage, and parenting and he commands this much attention from the media for playing golf???

With all the problems going on in this country, coal mining accidents, wreckless elected officials, unemployment at it's highest in decades, etc, I can't believe Tiger Woods gets this much "sympathy" from the public and media after fooling around with a bunch of skanks that made trailer park trash cringe. I went and got screened for STDs after I saw pictures of some of these women linked to him!!

Good post.

I think Tiger will likely win. Els is hot, but he's had notorious troubles there.

Keep this name in mind, though: Sergio Garcia. Dude's due.

Well said!!!!

Well Tiger is close to teeing off right now, if he breaks 70 in his first round i think he will win for sure. Although he has never done that. I still believe Anthony Kim is going to be right at the top of the leaderboard this week along with "the big easy"

I still can't believe Mickelson's shot on I think the 13th hole out of the pine straw withing a few feet of the hole and missed the eagle put! But he still won so that missed put didn't cause him trouble.

I still can't believe Mickelson's shot on I think the 13th hole out of the pine straw withing a few feet of the hole and missed the eagle put! But he still won so that missed put didn't cause him trouble.

I know, right? He had a stroke on Westwood at the time and I was super critical of the shot he was attempting to hit as he was addressing the ball. When he put it a couple feet from the hole, I was the first to yell, "Great shot Phil! I knew that's the shot you should take!" Funny how sports work that way...

Either way, great win for Phil. I love seeing Amy out there again and hope she gets through this bout with cancer quickly. All in all, a great Masters to watch.

Earlier in the tournament Phil caught an unlucky break when that thing fell right in the middle of his put and knocked it off line. What was it anyway? When it happened, I thought what a story that would be if that cost him the tournament. But was glad it didn't