Ray Stevens

Anyone remember him he sang songs like The Streak and other song i seen a song of his online the other day and I just went on youtube to see what others he has came out with since you do not hear from him anymore when i got there i soon found out why we have not heard from old Ray in the last few years lets just say a ceartain political group is probably not happy with Ray hahaha check out the videos he has been putting out.

Anyone remember him he sang songs like The Streak and other song i seen a song of his online the other day and I just went on youtube to see what others he has came out with since you do not hear from him anymore when i got there i soon found out why we have not heard from old Ray in the last few years lets just say a ceartain political group is probably not happy with Ray hahaha check out the videos he has been putting out.

Ray's also been in TERRIBLE health for the better part of the last decade. That's the biggest reason why he's releasing less and less new material. But I agree, I always liked a lot of his stuff. His serious music's also pretty darned good, too, it just never gets any play compared to his comedy.

Ray's also been in TERRIBLE health for the better part of the last decade. That's the biggest reason why he's releasing less and less new material. But I agree, I always liked a lot of his stuff. His serious music's also pretty darned good, too, it just never gets any play compared to his comedy.

had no idea he had been in bad health i agree his serious songs are pretty good but never got the air time because his comedy was so good great. Still love seeing him at it though i thought he had retired years and years ago.