Carroll County next?

thundercloud

How about it Carroll any chance of this? Post from other site by Lucstookis which looks to be 82nd as some of us know him.

"Pulaski, finally do the right thing and bring the guy home from Carroll Cty Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about 7 years and the decision not to hire CC's Hale was a costly one. He's one of your own. He's brilliant and a hard worker. We can explore those two characteristics above later. He hasn't had the talent at Carroll County, yet he's done well with far less talent. Turner was a relentless worker and brilliant; yet he was a muscle coach. Your muscle coaches are guys like Dave (althought not a coach). They love the program. They believe and breath it. They motivate like mad and put in tirelsss hours. But.....the quality above must go with your x's and o's type of guy. You need the genius part of football added to the equation. Turner was sharp, yet not the field genius like a Megs from Salem, Smith from Hampton, Bill Dee from Phoebus, Colobro from Gate City, etc.

Pulaski fans, alumns, administrators......bring back Hale!! You had this chance 7 years ago and have made a crazy mistake. Don't make it again. If you want to win and have teams like Salem as the constant underdog, bring back Hale from Carroll. He's a winner, period. The ultimate "dumb" is making the same mistake twice. Pulaski, stop being dumb. Do the right thing. Bring back Hale to get the muscles coach and the genius to go with it.

To some, keyword......"some" Pulaski fans......yes, I'm 82nd and paybacks are hell. For the one's who know exactly what I'm talking about, you know what I mean. I warned you.......if it takes half of a decade, I will win. I just won. This is my last post as my work is done. Good luck and God Speed."

Guest Woolybugger
is coach hale going to go to pulaski?

Lordy, I hope not.

Pure speculation. Consider the source (those of you who remember 82nd know what I mean).

It's so late, PC doesn't have much choice but to promote from within, at least for the 2010 season. Beyond that, who knows?