Since no one else has asked, question re: Princeton

Bluefield_Rules

but i dont know the reasons...i can guess but that wouldnt be fair either.......discussions on princeton football are like beating a dead horse anyway...........its a shame that the main one who is truly responsible for the program is never held responsible.

I heard he is not playing because of an injury. However, he will be back in a week or so. Who knows. Very talented and I hope he gets healthy. If healthy, he can help any football team. I don't know much about Princeton football, but I do know Tahj and he will have a great career there if he stays healthy.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

He is playing soccer. Last I heard he wanted to stay with his friends and play JV, not varsity.

Maybe thats why you havent seen him yet.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

Also he was at the kick-o-rama, same day as the Narrows/Princeton scrimmage, with no braces or anything on.

i heard from one of the assistants at princeton was that he was hurt and would be ready to go for the first game against spring valley, but i drove by the high school today and he was practicin with the soccer team. its really hard to tell. somethin just aint right