stuff that is said here...PLEASE READ!!!

Lance

Guest The Variable
DANG!!!! Almost broke out the hammer again on this guy until I realized this thread was over a year old...shows you how much this post yanked my crank...

Yeah, I have been trying to catch up on what I missed while I was on Vacation...I see 9/XX and I think it was from a few days ago.

I guess I gotta be smarter than the time stamp next time.

• 1 month later...

Just keep up the good work Lance. I agree about personal attacks on players and you have done a good job on this as long as I have been coming on here. I realize you put in a lot of work so we can get on here and voice opinions and gather info from one another. Its just good fun as long as people keep it in context and don't get personal about players. Most guys on here are pretty mature and just like to ride each other occasionally. We have a few who act thier age (2) but thats OK as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LANCE

• 10 months later...

Lance, you cant be here 24/7. Have you thought about appointing 2-3 people to be "moderators". You could tell them what you want on this board and if it's not followed they would have the authority to delete a post or ban the offender.

Lance, you cant be here 24/7. Have you thought about appointing 2-3 people to be "moderators". You could tell them what you want on this board and if it's not followed they would have the authority to delete a post or ban the offender.

We have several moderators here...you just don't really see it because we don't have many problems with our members here, and when they do pop up from time to time it's dealt with rather quickly.

Thanks.