Whats wrong with PH

ghostface72

First off the rebels need to get some heart and desire for the game of football. it seems like no one on the team cares whether they win or lose. i played for PH in the past and we didnt do good im not going to lie, but what i saw was that we had no desire, there was a few on the team that wanted it but it takess 11. what im trying to say is that the rebels need to fint a way to get determined and want to win they seem to not care and thats what i think is wrong with them whats your opinion

I think they are intimidated by the mighty falcons, I mean how do any of the wash co schools live up to the expectations when you have one of the premier football programs in the nation just down the interstate.

I wouldnt say they are one of the premier programs in the nation lol maybe in the area but they dont come close to anyone like richlands or lebanon.

I sense quite a bit of sarcasm from WaveFan...

The players in the past had talent like ronnie groves nick groves and johnny thompson but the new coach, Mike Compton, didnt utilize this talent and thus for losing games! well im tired of seeing that he needs to change his ways or leave plain and simple!

It's plain and simple PH was picked to win the hogee, however , after playing we the Falcons dreams change. It happens when you put us on the schedule.

I have no idea if your bein serious but i know they werent picked to win the hogoheegee they were picked to finish fifth i beleive. And yea abingdons good but when they win the SWD let me know

The players in the past had talent like ronnie groves nick groves and johnny thompson but the new coach, Mike Compton, didnt utilize this talent and thus for losing games! well im tired of seeing that he needs to change his ways or leave plain and simple!

I totally agree if Coach Compton doesnt learn how to utilize the talent that hes got he should just leave. people think that just because he played in the NFL that he would be a good coach, well if he was a good coach then he would know how to get the rebels to win and for the record i played with ronnie groves and all he did was fumble and throw interceptions, not saying he was a bad player i just dont think that he was meant to be a quarterback if i was coach compton i would have put him at Wide Receiver. But im not just going to blame the coaches for Patrick Henrys struggle. All the coaches can do is prepare the team for friday nights they cant go out there and make them do what they were coached to do. Its the players that are out there on the feild not the coaches. But maybe it is the coaches i really dont know but i think that its more the players than the coaches.

Im not sure they are the "premier" team in the county....Battle looks awfully good...

Yeah true. Holston was the premier team for the last 3 years. Torch had to be handed off at some point. That county is overall pretty sad at football now that I think about it...