WVVA lies

VHSLhelper

They posted this to Twitter last night...

"We gave you all the final scores before any other media outlet! Spread the word to your friends to start following us on Twitter."

Not only did they not have the Montcalm-Hurley score (which was posted here at 9:49), but when they did their highlights at 11:20 or whatever, the final they gave was actually the half-time score.

Of course, this isn't surprising to 99% of you, but I thought I'd point it out anyway ;-)

It's WVVA...what do you expect??? What they actually meant to say was...

"We gave you all the final scores from the Beckley area schools before any other media outlet!"

They are a joke...they don't cover anything in the Bluefield area, its all about Beckley area...just watch one time...if you can...pathetic...

And BTW...

I think this site had all the scores posted before any other media outlet...jus' sayin'...

Also, thanks to everyone that helps "report" the scores on this site...much appreciated...you guys keep the wheels turning!!!!

It's WVVA...what do you expect??? What they actually meant to say was...

"We gave you all the final scores from the Beckley area schools before any other media outlet!"

They are a joke...they don't cover anything in the Bluefield area, its all about Beckley area...just watch one time...if you can...pathetic...

+1. WVVA is unbelievably lackadaisical and unprofessional. A solid D-.

And BTW...

I think this site had all the scores posted before any other media outlet...jus' sayin'...

Also, thanks to everyone that helps "report" the scores on this site...much appreciated...you guys keep the wheels turning!!!!

+1

If you want to find any news about the Bluefield area (WV or VA) you have to watch WVNS. WVVA doesn't cover anything south of Ghent. I live in Bluefield and never watch that excuse for a "news" organization. I only watch WVNS to get my local news.