CALPREPS.COM picks Richlands, GC and Clintwood

Gizmo777

CALPREPS.COM has all three of the Southwest Virginia teams picked this week to advance. This means nothing but it is interesting to see this computer picking site has all three of them picked to advance to Finals. The site has an uncanny prediction accuracy as I have kept up with it this year and it is very seldom wrong. It uses computer data only and makes picks using the scientific method, let a machine pick them. The Richlands game is the closest score predicted at 1 point (35 Blues and 34 Bees). Clintwood is picked 31-27 and Gate City is picked 27-20. I hope it is correct this week as well. It has a projection accuracy of over 80%for the entire year in VA. It was 20 and 4 last week of VA Playoffs and that is 83.3%.

Edited by Gizmo777

CALPREPS.COM has all three of the Southwest Virginia teams picked this week to advance. This means nothing but it is interesting to see this computer picking site has all three of them picked to advance to Finals. The site has an uncanny prediction accuracy as I have kept up with it this year and it is very seldom wrong. It uses computer data only and makes picks using the scientific method, let a machine pick them. The Richlands game is the closest score predicted at 1 point (35 Blues and 34 Bees). Clintwood is picked 31-27 and Gate City is picked 27-20. I hope it is correct this week as well. It has a projection accuracy of over 80%for the entire year in VA. It was 20 and 4 last week of VA Playoffs and that is 83.3%.

Great to hear,looks like close games in all 3. I think GC should win by 14 pts. or better in my gut.:)

Yea, I have seen the game simulator and it never gives the Southwest area teams much credit. It is correct about 50% of the time or like flipping a coin. The Calpreps site is right most of the time and has been on target for Richlands all year and almost always gets the score right to the number. It can be wrong but I think it may be more scientific than the Va preps where an eastern sportswriter puts in his pick basically. They pick the teams they have saw play and I am sure none of them have seen any of the area teams play. I know if I were a gambling man where I would go for help to place a bet- the 83% correct site or the flip of a coin site? Hmmmm

That said calpreps has Richlands by only 1 point so its basically a tossup.