Road Warriors!!

Gizmo777

Anybody else notice that all of the road teams won this week on this end of the State. Richlands-- Gate City-- Harrisonberg-- and Eastern Montgomery. Great day to be a road warrior.

I wish Clintwood could have won but Congratulations on a great season. Eastern Montgomery must be the real deal as well.

Go BLUES and DEVILS next week.

Also from what i read Richlands fans outnumbered Bee's fans. The same was true for GC....we had at least 3 to 1 fans more than Radford.

Good luck to both teams next week. Bring them trophies home boys!!

Anybody else notice that all of the road teams won this week on this end of the State. Richlands-- Gate City-- Harrisonberg-- and Eastern Montgomery. Great day to be a road warrior.

I wish Clintwood could have won but Congratulations on a great season. Eastern Montgomery must be the real deal as well.

Go BLUES and DEVILS next week.

Eastern Montgomery beat Radford earlier in the season like 50-21. so i'd say they were the real deal. hahaha. if you took that game yesterday at radford minus the snow and sloppy field we could have easily had another high scoring game.

..it was the snow that won the game for GC, otherwise we wouldn't have scored.

Richlands and Gate City are good football teams or they wouldn't be playing for a state championship period. Lets go Blues and Blue Devils bring back the rock.

I smell a lot of Blue in the air....LOL ! Blue devils and Blue Tornado's ! Good job yesterday SWVA ! Both the fans and the teams ! It makes me proud to be from here !

Now, both have a little more work to do and then we can really pat each other on the back....lol

Clintwood did such a great job all season and played a tough game yesterday ! I'm sorry you didn't get a win but you still had a great season and made everybody from our area proud !

..it was the snow that won the game for GC, otherwise we wouldn't have scored.

What?

Sarcasm i hope.

I agree with jimbeam. Radford benefited from the snow a couple of times. Once on a pass play that led to the first TD where the GC defensive back slipped and fell. Also on the FG attempt before the half that turned into an interception return that sat up the FG for Radford.