Poquoson Running back and Highlights

Regulator

Yea, he looks pretty good, but we have the Original Bradley....LOL !

They are a great team without a doubt. You don't get this far in the season if you are not a great team !

But they do look like they "may" be a little more 1 dimensional then the blues and I believe our O line and D line can control the game as they have done all year !

They have a great D but I doubt they have faced many teams with the combination of size & speed and with all the weapons and experience we have.

Of course I am a Blues fan and I am biased...LOL !

They do look to be a run first team but maybe they just pass when they need to. It looks like they run the ball very good but I think Gate City does that as well as MOST. I notice their star wideout is 6'2" tall, for what that is worth. I think after the game against Brookville the only team which can beat Richlands is Richlands. Stay focussed guys and I think we will be OK. No turnovers and limit penalties!

I would Love to know what Mance told them before the game against Brookville. Whow, we came to play.

They do look to be a run first team but maybe they just pass when they need to. It looks like they run the ball very good but I think Gate City does that as well as MOST. I notice their star wideout is 6'2" tall, for what that is worth. I think after the game against Brookville the only team which can beat Richlands is Richlands. Stay focussed guys and I think we will be OK. No turnovers and limit penalties!

I would Love to know what Mance told them before the game against Brookville. Whow, we came to play.

I think he said.....remember 2008...lol ! 47 to 0 is pretty good motivation......LOL !