Tucker Carlson on Michael Vick

deuceswild

that is absolutely ridiculous. religious people are crazy

Mr. Carlson does state that he is a Christian, "BUT" his views do not line up with the word of God.

Mr. Carlson has set himself up to judge Michael Vick's sin of killing dogs as unforgivable and worthy of death. Romans 3:23 tells us that "all have sinned", so in the eyes of the law we are all deserving of death, but this is why Christ came and paid the death penalty for our sins.

I believe Mr. Carlson has let politics jade and cloud his vision of who Christ truly is and what he has done for us. I'm so thankful for his mercy and compassion because "while I was yet a sinner, Christ died for me. He has cast my sins as far as the east is from the west and remembers them no more."

Life has many choices---eternity two

Mr. Carlson does state that he is a Christian, "BUT" his views do not line up with the word of God.

Mr. Carlson has set himself up to judge Michael Vick's sin of killing dogs as unforgivable and worthy of death. Romans 3:23 tells us that "all have sinned", so in the eyes of the law we are all deserving of death, but this is why Christ came and paid the death penalty for our sins.

I believe Mr. Carlson has let politics jade and cloud his vision of who Christ truly is and what he has done for us. I'm so thankful for his mercy and compassion because "while I was yet a sinner, Christ died for me. He has cast my sins as far as the east is from the west and remembers them no more."

Life has many choices---eternity two

Thank you for this response: very appropriate, and IMO perfectly in line with Christian principles.

My opinion: Tucker Carlson should stick to politics, like Keith Olbermann should've stuck to sports.