Skeptical Qualified Scientists around 40%

vthokies4life

Just another issue that won't come to rest.

"I would like to see the public look upon global warming as just another scientific controversy and oppose any public policies until the major issues are settled, such as the cause. If mostly natural, as NIPCC concludes, then the public policies currently discussed are pointless, hugely expensive, and wasteful of resources that could better be applied to real societal problems."

Read the rest here:

http://www.nas.org/polPressReleases.cfm?Doc_Id=1729

Guest The Variable

ahem...its global climate disruption now.

get it right or Algore will uninvent the internet.

Just another issue that won't come to rest.

"I would like to see the public look upon global warming as just another scientific controversy and oppose any public policies until the major issues are settled, such as the cause. If mostly natural, as NIPCC concludes, then the public policies currently discussed are pointless, hugely expensive, and wasteful of resources that could better be applied to real societal problems."

Read the rest here:

http://www.nas.org/polPressReleases.cfm?Doc_Id=1729

I've believed for years that it would be wiser to burn our money than invest it to blindly investigate man-made global warming. If we burn it, at least we get the few brief seconds of heat and light that the fire provides. Satire aside, I've seen too many studies that have had millions upon millions invested into them to come back with inconclusive results.

Edited by UVAObserver

Guest The Variable
I've believed for years that it would be wiser to burn our money than invest it to blindly investigate man-made global warming. If we burn it, at least we get the few brief seconds of heat and light that the fire provides. Satire aside, I've seen too many studies that have had millions upon millions invested into them to come back with inconclusive results.

I look at how the mouthpieces of man-made global warming live and its ususally more wastefully lavish than anyone else on the planet. Since most are also financially invested in green tech, then how am I supposed to believe in this doom and gloom when they try to blame EVERYING on Global warming. Extreme heat? GW. Extreme cold? GW. Dry spell? GW. Damp season? GW. Moderate Temps? GW.

Its all seems ridiculous to me.