Ncaa football 11 online

does it seem like XBL tries to make the games too even? there is always some magical bs way that the games are close, fumbling on the one yard line 3 times in a game, a guy throwing td passes to guys in 6+ coverage. i dont understand it, if this was just on an exhibition multiplayer game i would outscore my opponents by like 20 points, haha

does it seem like XBL tries to make the games too even? there is always some magical bs way that the games are close, fumbling on the one yard line 3 times in a game, a guy throwing td passes to guys in 6+ coverage. i dont understand it, if this was just on an exhibition multiplayer game i would outscore my opponents by like 20 points, haha

Stuff like that is the reason that I stopped playing the series after '08. The SIM engine was just awful in '08, and it seems like it hasn't changed much since.

It's about pathetic. and when you lose on there, people will message you and act like they are completely better then you. I would own everyone ive lost to on there if it wasnt for the bs that the game tries to do to keep the game close. it pisses me off.