ESPNU College FB Top 150 prospects Class of 2012

I've got a video of Kirven getting owned last year by a 5ft 11 inch guard. To say this young man wasn't ranked anywhere near the top 200. Which to me is why rankings are a fashion show. Give me a kid that's a 2 star but has the heart and the drive to be the best.

Where's his scholarship??

Guest StoneyCalhoun
The Hell. o_O

Stoney: 1

UVAO: 0

VT wins again.

We will see how that goes on Feb. 21st. Gotta go get my keychain wallet that VT is giving away. Can't pass that up! :cool:

Guest StoneyCalhoun

I would be shocked if you couldn't buy one right now from the VT Ticket Office. They didn't sell out to Duke until the day of.

Hopefully VT keeps up the play from Rankin and DFS that they got today in the first half, and can make a run for the NIT, and give UVA a game when the Hoos will most likely will play better than last time.

I would be shocked if you couldn't buy one right now from the VT Ticket Office. They didn't sell out to Duke until the day of.

Hopefully VT keeps up the play from Rankin and DFS that they got today in the first half, and can make a run for the NIT, and give UVA a game when the Hoos will most likely will play better than last time.

Might see if I can try that, then. I just figured that it would sell out more quickly.

If VT can finish around 6-10 in conference, the NIT is a possibility as strongly as VT started out.