East / West Senior All Star Game

Guest The Variable

Guest The Variable

Just looking over the roster. One of my coworkers son will be playing, hes a pretty good safety from Atlee (playing at Hamden Sydney next year). Saw Mance from Richlands will be there plus Duty from Poquoson and a couple of players from Richlands (Cody Thomas is one). I didnt know the QB from Pheobus was only 5'10".

Saw some Gate City, Abington, Grundy players on the roster for West.

Anybody going to the game? Its in Hampton so it would be quite a journey for you folks. I might go see it, but apparently its going to be Pro-Bowl like rules, no blitzing, ect.

if it works out with their schedule. Maybe we could take the Richlands 9-10 All-Star team playing in State up there to the game. I'm sure it would be a nice break from baseball for the evening. Don't know how far away we'll be, they are playing in Suffolk.

Guest The Variable
if it works out with their schedule. Maybe we could take the Richlands 9-10 All-Star team playing in State up there to the game. I'm sure it would be a nice break from baseball for the evening. Don't know how far away we'll be, they are playing in Suffolk.

Its not too terribly far, just the traffic that is killer. I think its about an hour away from Suffolk. Bridge-Tunnel traffic is unbelievable during beach season.

Guest The Variable
Where do you find roster for this game? Thanks.

A coworkers kid is playing for east. She showed me the roster. Ill see if I cant scan it and put it up.

Guest The Variable
When/where is this thing again? Sorry, I live in a cave apparently.

This Friday at Hampton University.

we took some of our kids over there to watch the game.....the "highlight" for them was getting to go talk to Tyrod Taylor, I think that made their night. I thought the QB from East Mont. played a really good game. The only other thing that stood out to me was, the West scoring TD's on three straight plays, with 2 of them being called back.

we took some of our kids over there to watch the game.....the "highlight" for them was getting to go talk to Tyrod Taylor, I think that made their night. I thought the QB from East Mont. played a really good game. The only other thing that stood out to me was, the West scoring TD's on three straight plays, with 2 of them being called back.

Is the East Mont QB playing college ball anywhere? He is really good!