Hey guys, check out my new sports website...

Hey guys, I've been writing for Southern Pigskin.com and several other sites over the last couple of years, but I finally broke down and started my own site. I know all of you are sports fans and thought you may be interested...

http://www.sports-at-work.com

Check it out--hopefully, you all win enjoy.

Thanks again.

You expect to see an ill-fated production with advertised sites, but this site is good. Clear, crisp presentation, and the articles have held my attention. Something I would visit again. Well done.

You expect to see an ill-fated production with advertised sites, but this site is good. Clear, crisp presentation, and the articles have held my attention. Something I would visit again. Well done.

Glad to hear you liked it bro...Keep reading...we're growing everyday and I'm putting a ton of effort into this site.

You know a good ol' boy from Grundy isn't going to sell you short.

We're also doing podcast/live radio 5 days a week. The college football show is Monday's at 9EST...you can find it on ITUNES by searching Sports at Work Radio or Derrick Stacy.

Edited by uderricky

Another great feature you might want to check into is Blog Talk Radio, you can do a call in show and everything and you just use your podcast stuff to do it. Nice site!

We're actually using Blog Talk Radio for our live radio/podcasts :) 5 days a week bro, getting ready to move to 7!

Sorry about that, I realized you were using blogtalk after I checked some more of the site out, I really like the site and wish you the best of luck, this could be big .........

Nothing to be sorry about, man! We're looking to grow...if anyone here is interested in becoming a columnist/contributor, be sure to let me know. I'll be glad to help anyone out! I've made several appearances on ESPN radio throughout the country and am developing some great contacts.

Wow! Nicely done, uderricky!! Keep up the good work. Thorough writing, unique points of view... just what I look for in sports websites. I'm excited to continue following your website! And when there is something to constructively criticize, I'll make sure to do so ;) .

Wow! Nicely done, uderricky!! Keep up the good work. Thorough writing, unique points of view... just what I look for in sports websites. I'm excited to continue following your website! And when there is something to constructively criticize, I'll make sure to do so ;) .

Thanks bro...glad you enjoy it...comments like that let me know that the hard work is paying off!