Problems with MHS basketball!

dmspartan

The problems that MHS has shown in basketball recently begin and end on the sidelines. One player scores a lot of points in one game-then hardly touches the floor the next. Another player does what he wants-shows up for practice when he wants; wears what he wants when the team travels;makes terrible passes in games with nothing said-yet other players who do the same are quickly pulled from the game or punished. The team "limps" into the playoffs-players who set the bench most of the season are pressed into service when key players foul out and then get criticized in front of the fans for "not performing" the way they're supposed to do so.

Yet the team gets to the state quarterfinals each of the last two years and has "loads" of talent-if it isn't embarrassed into leaving the team. (I mean by that that the players are being told in front of their classmates-IN CLASS!-how TERRIBLE they are and how BAD- and I don't mean the "e-bonics" BAD either!- they play.

...that someone has taken personal offense at my OPINIONS as to what's wrong with MHS basketball. I can only surmise that the individual in question seems to have forgotten his very public outbursts at some of the mistakes I happened to make this past season - very small mistakes! - while operating the clock in the 'Doghouse. I've never claimed to be perfect but my mistakes can be corrected on the spot if I'm given time.