Shannon Sharpe HOF Speech

Hacker

Guest The Variable
One of the best speeches I've ever heard.

Faulks was great too...and then Deons was completely dumb.

"who says prime didnt tackle."

Shut up.

Watched Sharpe Focus last night finally. My wife was very impressed. The brothers Sharpe were always some of my favorite players. Too bad about Sterling Sharpe. Everyone talks about Donald Driver and while he is good, Sterling was great even without Favre. Faulk deserved this probably most. Being a Colts fan back in the 90s was hard and Faulk and sometimes Harbaugh were sometimes the only hope we had. Almost made it to the superbowl with them.

Faulks was great too...and then Deons was completely dumb.

"who says prime didnt tackle."

Shut up.

Watched Sharpe Focus last night finally. My wife was very impressed. The brothers Sharpe were always some of my favorite players. Too bad about Sterling Sharpe. Everyone talks about Donald Driver and while he is good, Sterling was great even without Favre. Faulk deserved this probably most. Being a Colts fan back in the 90s was hard and Faulk and sometimes Harbaugh were sometimes the only hope we had. Almost made it to the superbowl with them.

That '96 AFC Championship still gets at me. Pittsburgh's last "couldn't be more invalid" TD (one that would've obviously been overturned with instant replay), and Indy's final heave that would've been one of the greatest catches in NFL history had the refs not lucked out on what looked for everything in the world to be a legitimate catch. That's one game I had no rooting interest in, and I felt awful for Indy.

Guest The Variable
That '96 AFC Championship still gets at me. Pittsburgh's last "couldn't be more invalid" TD (one that would've obviously been overturned with instant replay), and Indy's final heave that would've been one of the greatest catches in NFL history had the refs not lucked out on what looked for everything in the world to be a legitimate catch. That's one game I had no rooting interest in, and I felt awful for Indy.

I have despised Pittsburg ever since. I was getting over it when Rapistberger first got into the league and I like him until he gave that interview after the bike accident. "Id do it again." Really? Riding the fastest production street bike on a learners permit with no helmet on in the middle of the city? I lost respect for Cowher for taking that.

Anyways, that was Faulks first chance and Harbaughs only chance. Hope Harbaugh eventually gets a ring with San Fran but not if he doesnt get his teams act together with a QB.

I have despised Pittsburg ever since. I was getting over it when Rapistberger first got into the league and I like him until he gave that interview after the bike accident. "Id do it again." Really? Riding the fastest production street bike on a learners permit with no helmet on in the middle of the city? I lost respect for Cowher for taking that.

Anyways, that was Faulks first chance and Harbaughs only chance. Hope Harbaugh eventually gets a ring with San Fran but not if he doesnt get his teams act together with a QB.

What lost me forever on Rsjdfnjwefoweberger was him wearing that ICP t-shirt when at that glorified Atlanta sex club. His taste in music is appalling, and is beyond any and all hope. That, and he's a grade-A dumbass for the litany of personal fails.