Eastridge/Grundy/Hurley and WV team?

short

I'd love to hear how Grundy looked today, also Hurley...where's Lance when you need him?! Anyone who heard anything any info would be much appreciated...

was on my way back to whine & cheese county from the Ridge in KY....sorry. I stayed over to watch Hurley and then East Ridge and River View play....RV has some big old boys by the way!

Grundy looked pretty good over all, they are still in need of some work here and there but things are going better than expected I think. If they can keep everyone healthy I think they going to be ok. The line is young and doing a good job all things considered, but that is the weak spot...not sure how the DB's will hold up against some speed, have not really had a chance to see that tested yet.

Hurley looked pretty good, but not as good as last week i didn't think...not sure if Paintsville was just a better team or what...but, they still look ok...just not as strong as last week.

RV is huge and has some talent...the purple pants need to go though.

it was hotter than hell also...saw a few fans an cheerleaders drop, but the old fat boy held strong.

I'll have pics up in a few.