Lebanon@Union

dawgs95

The only thing about Richlands is I had heard they had 1 of their bigger players out because of Appendix.. and then Johnson wasnt 100% but I know that Union is tuff always! I just want everyone to be safe!

I expect it'll be a little worse.. I mean Union is obviously pretty good to have held with Richlands like they did.

The only thing about Richlands is I had heard they had 1 of their bigger players out because of Appendix.. and then Johnson wasnt 100% but I know that Union is tuff always! I just want everyone to be safe!

23fan..just a question off the topic for ya! At the Honaker/Lebanon game someone had the train horn that made gate city's horn sound like one of the small sqeaky air horns... was that lebanon fans or honaker fans... i never did find out and kinda forgot about it ..... and it kinda blew for both teams... wasn't sure where that came from!!!???

btw .. good luck to you guys down at union!

Well it was supposed to be a Lebanon Fan! But it did go off alot! We got it last year! Yea it was out there where they were tailgating!

Thanks for the luck we need it. Good luck to Honaker too, But i dont think they will need it!

23fan..just a question off the topic for ya! At the Honaker/Lebanon game someone had the train horn that made gate city's horn sound like one of the small sqeaky air horns... was that lebanon fans or honaker fans... i never did find out and kinda forgot about it ..... and it kinda blew for both teams... wasn't sure where that came from!!!???

btw .. good luck to you guys down at union!