Pictures from the Cave Spring vs. Northside

tjwitten

I like the jerseys but they would take some getting used to. I dont know what is up with the pants? Are they white? Grey? Silver? or some kinda weird attempt at grey camo?

Put some yellow on the helmets and go w/ white, yellow or Green pants and im on board!

i've always liked green and yellow or gold as a combo. northside has had some decent duds over the years. not sure what they were thinking with that tho.

they remind me of the TCU lizard skins from last season, but it's obviously not the same pattern. i honestly don't know what it is lol

pics look great! northside's uniforms, however, are catastrophic.

don't know about "y'all", but I would rather look fugly and play some good football than to look awesome and play some fugly football, i'm just sayin!

I went to watch Salem and Northside a few years back and the Vikings were pathetic (or Salem was good or both), it's good to see the SIDE make a name for themselves of late!!! Good luck your season if there are any vikes fans out there!!!

i've always liked green and yellow or gold as a combo. northside has had some decent duds over the years. not sure what they were thinking with that tho.

they remind me of the TCU lizard skins from last season, but it's obviously not the same pattern. i honestly don't know what it is lol

You are correct. The pants are the TCU Nike Pro Combat design that was customized with Viking colors and emblems.

Cave Spring requested a last minute uniform change in order to wear white/white to support a cancer stricken student. NS wanted to support the white theme by wearing white pants but obviously couldn't wear the same color jersey as Cave.

Great pics againTJ

Cave is not as balanced this year. In this game they leaned much more towards running the ball. They ran the ball 35 times and only attempted 14 passes eventhough they were well behind.

The good news for Cave is that Sam Wright is a beast and they are quick at most positions especially on the line. I also liked the no-huddle tempo.

The bad news is that they appeared to have very little depth which forced them to use alot of players both ways and they did not look very comfortable trying to throw the ball.

I think Cave will surpise alot of teams in the River Ridge except maybe CBurg.

The season will boil down to the obvious match-up with Richlands.

Sam Wright vs Devon Johnson....could be a good one.

Good luck to Cave Spring the rest of the year. Who know maybe they will get another shot at Northside before the year is over.

don't know about "y'all", but I would rather look fugly and play some good football than to look awesome and play some fugly football, i'm just sayin!

I went to watch Salem and Northside a few years back and the Vikings were pathetic (or Salem was good or both), it's good to see the SIDE make a name for themselves of late!!! Good luck your season if there are any vikes fans out there!!!

In no way was I saying Northside doesn't have a great team this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up winning some state gold at all.

Just a personal opinion on the uni's. That's all :) They have had some in the past I've really liked, actually.

In no way was I saying Northside doesn't have a great team this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up winning some state gold at all.

Just a personal opinion on the uni's. That's all :) They have had some in the past I've really liked, actually.

didn't think ya did... didn't mean for ya take it that way! just sayin i wouldn't care what i looked like if i could play some football!!! just was sayin it's nice to see em doin good!!!!! its all good!