Gate City vs Lebanon

gcdevils47

What to expect considering half of GC's team is injured? We lost another linebacker last week, torn meniscus so he is not going to be playing, also our freshman running back has a concussion so he's not going out there. So that makes 5 important players down and out for tomorrow.

Edited by gcdevils47

Well I hope the best for the players that are injured! I hope they heal up quick! But it all depends on what team shows up Friday night! If the team that played last week shows up with the heart they played against Union and Adams call the right plays GC may lose to Lebanon in Regular season for the 1st time in a long time! I just hope no more injuries on either side! Best of luck to all teams Friday Night!

You guys may have your hands full w/ Lebanon.

I would still put my money GC but in a close one

Well I hope the best for the players that are injured! I hope they heal up quick! But it all depends on what team shows up Friday night! If the team that played last week shows up with the heart they played against Union and Adams call the right plays GC may lose to Lebanon in Regular season for the 1st time in a long time! I just hope no more injuries on either side! Best of luck to all teams Friday Night!

I agree, good luck to you guys too! it would amazing to have an injury free game for us.

Lebanon has some serious threats...looks like they played Union very well...could see them beating the banged up Gate City crew if they follow it up again this week with another tough performance but could also see it being a bit of a let down for them and letting this one slip away to a still tough GC...Should be fun to watch!

Please do NOT take Lebanon lightly. Union came out thinking it was going to be a walk in the park and Lebanon held with them till the 4th quarter. The pioneers have a good qb and two fast receivers. They can pass the ball and they do it pretty good. Also have a bull in the back field #31.

Lebanon had lost 2 times this short season so they will be hunting a win

Thanks again for the comments on the Receivers! Not to brag but my son is one of them! #23 and I am biased i know but I think he is pretty good!!

Please do NOT take Lebanon lightly. Union came out thinking it was going to be a walk in the park and Lebanon held with them till the 4th quarter. The pioneers have a good qb and two fast receivers. They can pass the ball and they do it pretty good. Also have a bull in the back field #31.

Lebanon had lost 2 times this short season so they will be hunting a win

Thanks again for the comments on the Receivers! Not to brag but my son is one of them! #23 and I am biased i know but I think he is pretty good!!

No problem. Ill call telent where I see it and 23 is one heck of a ball player.

He hasnt missed any passes this season and only dropped 6 all season last year. If Adams would just pass to him a little more! O well! He is a Sr so keep your fingers crossed for a little of attention on the College level!

No problem. Ill call telent where I see it and 23 is one heck of a ball player.

Well I have been known to Jynx him I just hope not for tomorrow Night! He LOVES THE game!! I will knock on wood or something to see if that helps. Now he could drop a pass but lets hope not! I will just keep my mouth shut!!! LOL From here on out! Or try anyway!

I hope not. That kid can play good ball.