Corso "F"-bombs SMU

VHSLhelper

Hilarious! Corso is funny, but everyone else's reaction makes the video. I was watching it live and definitely heard it. Couldn't believe my ears, so I immediately went to the Rivals main board and about 15 different threads in 30 seconds confirmed what I heard.

Should've retired after his stroke. Now, he'll probably be forced to.

Meh, I don't think it is THAT big of a deal, but I can see ESPN taking it to extremes. Corso apologized within minutes the F-Bomb wasn't said in an extremely derogatory manner (i.e. towards anyone or anything), it was just said casually as he was acting in his normal idiocy. I think a fine and maybe a week's suspension should do it justice. The video will be extremely overplayed for the next week I'm sure, but I doubt people will even remember it in a few weeks.

Meh, I don't think it is THAT big of a deal, but I can see ESPN taking it to extremes. Corso apologized within minutes the F-Bomb wasn't said in an extremely derogatory manner (i.e. towards anyone or anything), it was just said casually as he was acting in his normal idiocy. I think a fine and maybe a week's suspension should do it justice. The video will be extremely overplayed for the next week I'm sure, but I doubt people will even remember it in a few weeks.

I don't disagree, but as you say yourself, you might expect it from ESPN.

Guest The Variable

I thought thats what I heard today. Hell Brian Wilsons comment about South Carolina v Arkansas was arguably just as bad.