Hats off to the officials at Ernie Hicks last friday night

Gizmo777

Hats off to the officials at the Richlands --Tunstall game. I think they did an excellent job. They even got together and discussed a couple of calls to get them correct. They actually got out of the way and allowed the teams to play ball. Only calls made were obvious and had to be called. Does anyone know where they were from.

Hats off to the officials at the Richlands --Tunstall game. I think they did an excellent job. They even got together and discussed a couple of calls to get them correct. They actually got out of the way and allowed the teams to play ball. Only calls made were obvious and had to be called. Does anyone know where they were from.

All of the officials but one get credit for a decent game and allowing them to play a little ball. The one im talking about not getting credit he was arguing with the fans coaches throwing stupid flags one it was a roughing the passer and the hit was close to roughing don't get me wrong but he did not throw the flag until our defender was in the endzone then the flag came out

Hats off to the officials at the Richlands --Tunstall game. Does anyone know where they were from.

they were the ones you see every weekend in the area, they were from the AOA association.

I know two on that crew, Robert Jeter and John Wayne Martin.

John Wayne Martin is from Chilhowie and coached a good football program at Ft. Chiswell for many years. I'm not sure how many but he was there in the 80's.

Robert Jeter is from Chilhowie and does lots of reffing in football, basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball, etc. He does a lot of different sports. He know his stuff.

I don't know who else is on that crew. I'm thinking Bill Clear may be on it. He is from Chilhowie and coached there in the 80's.