Black Friday

This is this first year im going to take part in the whole black friday event not by choice but because i have to work it. Was just wondering if it is as bad as everyone seems to say it is i know in the cities it gets bad but how bad could it possibly be for around here have any of you ever went out in it.

This is this first year im going to take part in the whole black friday event not by choice but because i have to work it. Was just wondering if it is as bad as everyone seems to say it is i know in the cities it gets bad but how bad could it possibly be for around here have any of you ever went out in it.

I went on the trip to Walmart last year jsut to see what it was like. At 4 am, there were people lined all the way around the entire store. You couldn't move. Even for this area, it's extremely bad.

The wife and I will go out around 4 a.m. We do every year. You see alot of people you havent seen in a while. We have breakfast yada, yada, yada. Plus gentlemen, if you go out early like this, you get home in time to watch LSU-Arkansas.

Figure i'll share a deal or two I find online.

If anyone wants a small flatscreen tv for the bathroom, kitchen, etc.. Best Buy has a great deal.

Dynex 24inch LCD 1080p for $79.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dynex%26%23153%3B+-+24%26%2334%3B+Class+/+LCD+/+1080p+/+60Hz+/+HDTV/2970158.p?id=1218367940239&skuId=2970158&st=2970158&cp=1&lp=1

Should go live at Midnight tonight. (Is what the rumor is)

Here's the link showing where it will be $79.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/onlineonly

It's not a great tv but for the price, it's a steal.

Edited by beaverbaseball

It's ridiculous, especially at Wal-Mart. I refuse to do it this year.

I work at walmart myself working 4pm-3am tommarrow because of the new sale times can't say im not looking foward to it.

So do I.

I just got off at 7am (30 min ago). I have to be back there at 6:30pm, and then I get off at 6AM. Then I get to come in Friday night again and work 10pm-7am.

So do I.

I just got off at 7am (30 min ago). I have to be back there at 6:30pm, and then I get off at 6AM. Then I get to come in Friday night again and work 10pm-7am.

your schedule is close to mine i got off at 4 am this morning i get to come back 4 this evening and work until 4 am tommarrow and then i get to come back at 2pm and work until 11

How'd it go for ya man???