That's What Happens When We Try And Blow Everything Up

The curtains at the top of the stage caught fire during AVENGED SEVENFOLD's November 29, 2011 concert at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center in Pikeville, Kentucky. No one was injured in the incident, which was caused by the band's pyrotechnics, and after the small flame was extinguished, the show continued.

Commented AVENGED SEVENFOLD singer M. Shadows from the stage, "I guess that's what happens when we try and blow everything up."

Fan-filmed video footage of the incident can be seen below.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0ZOVaksJSA0

I was front row for this!!! The most fun I've ever had at a concert in my life. Being as close as I was (those videos are not mine) was amazing. Front row rules. Lol.

I have over 200 pics up on Facebook. But I don't know the link to my FB by memory, and I can't access it at work. Lance or BTF or bulldogs52, would you care to post the link to my facebook on here? I give you permission. Lol.

The curtains at the top of the stage caught fire during AVENGED SEVENFOLD's November 29, 2011 concert at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center in Pikeville, Kentucky. No one was injured in the incident, which was caused by the band's pyrotechnics, and after the small flame was extinguished, the show continued.

Commented AVENGED SEVENFOLD singer M. Shadows from the stage, "I guess that's what happens when we try and blow everything up."

Fan-filmed video footage of the incident can be seen below.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0ZOVaksJSA0

I was front row for this!!! The most fun I've ever had at a concert in my life. Being as close as I was (those videos are not mine) was amazing. Front row rules. Lol.

I have over 200 pics up on Facebook. But I don't know the link to my FB by memory, and I can't access it at work. Lance or BTF or bulldogs52, would you care to post the link to my facebook on here? I give you permission. Lol.

Sure thing.... Have it on here in a few.