Coach of the Week: Mick Cronin

Deleted Account

More like BS of the week. He is just saying what he had to say.

Congrats, BHS03. You again make the dumbest comment, well, ever.

Let's go ahead and deconstruct what you said. You said Cronin said what he "had" to say. We all know that Cronin didn't have to say anything. What you meant to say was that Cronin said what he should[\i] say. Therefore, saying what you should say, according to BHS03, is BS. If someone asks for directions, I tell them how to get to where they ask because that's what I should tell them. According to BHS03, that's BS.

My guess is that I'm not the only one who sees flaws in BHS's logic.

Congrats, BHS03. You again make the dumbest comment, well, ever.

Let's go ahead and deconstruct what you said. You said Cronin said what he "had" to say. We all know that Cronin didn't have to say anything. What you meant to say was that Cronin said what he should[\i] say. Therefore, saying what you should say, according to BHS03, is BS. If someone asks for directions, I tell them how to get to where they ask because that's what I should tell them. According to BHS03, that's BS.

My guess is that I'm not the only one who sees flaws in BHS's logic.

You aren't. And I suspect that BHS didn't listen to the press conference.

Perfect. Make fun of him and his wife. That's exactly what this thread is about.

Exactly. I intended this thread to be a troll thread. I was making fun of the way he stood up and said: "they aren't putting on these jerseys again until they learn what it means to play Cincinnati basketball" and "I took their jerseys off...some of them forcefully".