Grundy @ Hurley

mdotson98

Downs: G 7 H 17; Rushes-Yards: G 28-9; H 51-186; Passing Yards: G 57, H 28; Comp-Att-Int: G 3-11-0, H 2-10-0; Fumbles-Lost: G 3-3, H 5-3; Penalties-Yards: G 5-45, H 8-54; Punts-Average: G: 4-48.0, H: 2-11/5

The stats tell different. You only had 66 yards of total offense and Grundy got most of those on 1 play. A passing play in front of your sideline. What hurt Hurley was fumbles and penalties on crucial drives. Everytime Hurley drove the ball deep in Grundy territory one of these two things happened.

So, from what I seen on the field last night , Hurley was the better team. Grundy had the better kicker.

kicking was a huge part of those stats...when you have 4 punts that avg 48 yards and you guys have 2, both from deep in your own territory, that avg 11 yards...then you are playing on a short field.

as for fumbles, Grundy lost 3 and Hurley lost 3...Hulrey did have longer drives but couldn't find a way to get it in the end zone...Grundy lost several players to injury during the course of the game as well.

I thought Grundy could have kicked another FG instead of going for it on 4th one time as well.

Mutter is All-State in my eyes. When he puts his foot into the ball it justs booms. It just shows that practice and dedication pays off. I hope he doesn't get overlooked because he is in the BDD.

Somebody needs to tell Nick to quit trying to leap over the defender, that is a 15 yard penalty. He got away with it last night but he might not be so lucky next time.

Mutter is All-State in my eyes. When he puts his foot into the ball it justs booms. It just shows that practice and dedication pays off. I hope he doesn't get overlooked because he is in the BDD.

Somebody needs to tell Nick to quit trying to leap over the defender, that is a 15 yard penalty. He got away with it last night but he might not be so lucky next time.

might not be a next time, he got hurt on that play (hip) and is out for now. He was in a lot of pain, hope he's ok.

P.S. Jeremy Ward's reputation is everything that people says and more.

someone put this in a post earlier, wondering what they were referring too?

i was wondering the same thing? I didn't know Ward had a rep???

What's that all about?