Hokies pull one out in OT!

tjhokies

I believe Logan is a very talented QB, First off the kid was brought in as a TIGHT END! They converted him to QB and in his first season starting he did very very well, he is clutch and it showed in the 4th quarter last night. Second, he has a whole new group of recievers which takes time to develop timing, in time they will be better, especially with the whole offense relying on Logan Thomas to carry them throughout the season. Freshman Demitri Knowles is going to be a good one and is a speedster, also the WR that transferred from Kansas showed up big. Yes the timing isn't there and yes they have alot to improve on, but from what i saw we have a pretty darn good ball club

I believe Logan is a very talented QB, First off the kid was brought in as a TIGHT END! They converted him to QB and in his first season starting he did very very well, he is clutch and it showed in the 4th quarter last night. Second, he has a whole new group of recievers which takes time to develop timing, in time they will be better, especially with the whole offense relying on Logan Thomas to carry them throughout the season. Freshman Demitri Knowles is going to be a good one and is a speedster, also the WR that transferred from Kansas showed up big. Yes the timing isn't there and yes they have alot to improve on, but from what i saw we have a pretty darn good ball club

But he played QB in high school though. Not to take away anything from him. But it's not like he's never thrown a ball before.

But he played QB in high school though. Not to take away anything from him. But it's not like he's never thrown a ball before.

He was actually playing TE when the starting QB for Brookville got injured in the third game of his junior season. He was then moved to QB. VT was originally recruiting him as a TE but signed him as an "ATH" and decided to try him at QB, too...seems to have worked out fine if you ask me...

http://www.techsideline.com/recruiting/football/list/year:2009%7Cstatus:signed/

Hoos and eers are pissed because they missed out on him...

he was actually playing te when the starting qb for brookville got injured in the third game of his junior season. He was then moved to qb. Vt was originally recruiting him as a te but signed him as an "ath" and decided to try him at qb, too...seems to have worked out fine if you ask me...

http://www.techsideline.com/recruiting/football/list/year:2009%7cstatus:signed/

hoos and eers are pissed because they missed out on him...

l.o.l.

3013 yards, 19 TDs and another 10 TDs rushing last year. Great drive to win the Miami game last year and as i seem to recall, 2 TDs throwing and another 2 TDs rushing in a beatdown of the Hoos. Yep, he was off a little Monday, but still 21-38 and made em count late. No Logan Thomas is no Cam Newton, but pretty darn close. I'll take the knock off version any day!

I agree that it has worked out pretty well. He is a pretty good QB, he has a cannon for an arm and once the offense gets going I think his true colors will show, it's been noted that he is known for his leadership, add that with his size and arm and you have the makings for a very good player, btw this is 2nd year as a D-1 starter and he beat a pretty good Michigan team last year, yes i said it we all know it was a catch! lol