beaver / graham alumni game?

total

Yeah but see that's on the company more so because they're the ones putting it on. Plus Gridiron Alumni has been doing this since 2001 and safety, sportsmanship, and fun are keys to the game. But also, no one is forcing these players to be out there. Yes there is always a chance for getting injured, and if you don't think you can do it without getting injured then don't do it. One more thing, if anyone that does plan on playing, knowing the game is in May, they should go ahead and start training now so they might be in a little better shape and conditioned by May. Team practice is suppose to start back up in March. Which the ones that were originally playing for the other group had been practicing since early October and stopped two weeks ago. From what I know, the ones that had been coming out we're getting in pretty good shape. I know me personally, am starting back in the gym next week to start getting ready, assuming the game does happen. I want to show that G-Men Pride one more time.