Lil_Leoanrds_Losers (WEEK 8)

Leonards_Losers

Folks welcome to a most solemn 8th edition of Lil_Leonards’s Losers. It pains me to tell you this, but Grandpa Clovis’ ol’ hog Silas passed away. I remember Silas when he was just a piglet rooting around in the yard. Why Lord we watched him grow in to a Fine Hog. He never allowed a snake near the house and always washed in the creek before he laid on the porch. Due to our period of grief for Silas, this will be a brief edition of Lil’Leonards Loser. Please keep Granda Pa Clovis in your prayers. Old Silas leaves behind two racks of ribs, a couple of big lams, some fine shoulder, enough bacon and sausage to choke a mule, and four of the finest pigs feet you’ll ever taste. There will be a service for Silas at the Kiwanis Park in Haysi. If you can’t find it, just follow the smell of hickory. Now let’s get down to the picks.

Winless Martinsville @ Winless Patrick County

Who would have ever thunk it….that Martinsville would be OOOFER this late in the season.

LLL – Winless Patrick County

Carroll County @ Richlands

BBWD getting back to form.

LLL – Carroll County

Gate City @ Va. High

Hate to go against those Buzzard Killing Bearcats. But word from the Scott County Fair is that the aliens have returned some of those Big and Fast Devils.

LLL – Va High

East Ridge @ Grundy

Grundy has given up 40 + points their last 3 games. East Ridge has not won since their opener. Should be an easy homecoming victory for the Golden Boys.

LLL – East Ridge

UGLY GAME’S

Bland County @ Grayson County

Twin Springs @ Eastside

Haysi at Twin Valley

LLL – NOT THE CONCESSION STANDS….may run out of powdered sugar for the funnel cakes.

Other losers:

J.I. Burton

Chilhowie

Patrick Henry

Northwood

Rye Cove

Lee

Central Wise

Tazewell