KY 3A State Title Game

MrSocko

Louisville Central 12

Belfry 6

Final OT

I know a few of you guys are familiar with Belfry. The Pirates have lost to Louisville Central 4 times in the state title game 07,10,11, and 12. Louisville Central has won the 5 out of the last 6 3A titles.

I listened to it on the radio Vols 2 turn overs the first half was what really made the difference..I sure would like to seen the Belfry bunch pull it off..It's a football town.

That is what I did as well. I was rooting for Belfry because they run a good program and Phillip Haywood is A-1 as far as I'm concerned.

Lance hit the nail on the head thou, you know there is some "fans" that were probably saying goofy crap on the way to the parking lot. I guarantee that any school in Pike Co. and the rest of 3A would love to have been in Belfry's place.

John I work in that area and for at least 5 years I've heard that "Haywood needs to go" banter but it comes from the ones that wouldnt know a football from a cow pie. Like Mance he's deep in th eplayoffs year end year out and there's another crop of Pond Creek mules on there way up as there middle school won state this year. It's a football town I love it.Your right about Haywood he is a class guy I've met him several times down to earth and a old school 'I'm gonna run it untill you stop it kind of coach.