VT`s Exum took three kids on a shopping spree

HurricaneWarning

I`m not a Tech fan at all but I enjoy seeing stories like this. Great job Antone!!

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/21455203/virginia-techs-antone-exum-took-three-kids-on-a-shopping-spree

For the players one of the best rewards of going to a bowl game is the free gifts they receive from the bowl game itself. Virginia Tech cornerback Antone Exum , however, decided he'd take one of his bowl rewards to give three kids a Christmas surprise.

The recipient of a $470 gift card from Best Buy, courtesy of the Russell Athletic Bowl, Exum chose to take three kids he didn't even know on a mini-shopping spree.

"I had my cart with my stuff in it, and I saw [thre three kids] walking and I was already thinking about it, so I put my stuff back and I was looking for these kids," Exum told the Orlando Sentinel. "They were playing on the PS3 [display]. That's actually what the littlest one ended up getting. I think that's what he wanted for Christmas.

"They asked me like three times, 'So, we get anything that we want?' I said, 'Yeah, I got this money and I want you to go shopping and get what you want.'"

With the help of teammates Tariq Edwards and Marcus Davis, Exum was able to get the boys a Playstation 3, a Blackberry phone and video games.

Exum then tweeted a photo of himself with the boys holding their new Christmas gifts.

All in all it was an awesome display of generosity from Exum, and a Christmas gift those boys will surely never forget.

Edited by HurricaneWarning