CONGRATS HAYSI TIGERS

cwood78

Incredible game by both teams!  Every time one team scored the other would match it. Haysi just had the ball last. 1st time the Tigers have beaten the Greenwave since regular season '06.

Standing room only at Sandlick tonight, largest crowd I've ever seen there

Haysi was in the redzone 3 other times tonight and the Wave defense stiffened up, well played. Great finish to the ballgame, Wave scored with1:00 left to go up 22-18, Haysi threw a few passes to move the ball and on 4th and long threw a deep double move for a completion(35-40 yards) to put the ball around the Wave 40, Haysi threw another deep pass for the TD with 11 seconds left.  Clintwood with :03 left attempted a pass but the QB fumbled the ball(on purpose and I don't blame him), RB picked it up and headed down the sideline before being tackled with time expired.

Several boys were injured tonight, hope everything is alright with them

#5 for Clintwood was without a doubt the best player on the field tonight, great athlete. The Wave have got to get him the ball more, a real difference maker.

Clintwood is a very good team, as is Haysi. Some real good football is being played in Dickenson County

It looked like he was holding his shoulder, wrist is a bad injury.  He got up holding it then the ref bumped into him, ouch        The Haysi player that left in the ambulance seemed to be hurt pretty bad. I heard he got stepped on, on his spine. Idk for sure though(odd injury for an OL). There are gonna be a lot of sore boys tomorrow morning.

Yeah, he walked off the field but was in a lot of pain. I think it was more of a precaution

Best Haysi team ive seen since '06

If they keep focused they have a chance to make some noise. Not a deep team and not a big team but have some talent and can play. 

If Clintwood can get the running game going they will be tough, imo need to play #23 at FB more and run him up the middle. They have 2 good RB, have to get them both on the field.  and they are gonna have to get #5 the ball more. Idk if they need to play him at TB some or what but he has to get more touches. The Greenwave will continue to get better, nobody will want to see them come playoff time.

Congrats Haysi on the big win!  Chin up, Clintwood...I have no doubt the Wave will bounce back and be a force!

Hoping the injured kids make a speedy recovery back.  Always hate to hear news like that.

Sounds like one helluva game down there last night!

Yeah, he walked off the field but was in a lot of pain. I think it was more of a precaution

Best Haysi team ive seen since '06

If they keep focused they have a chance to make some noise. Not a deep team and not a big team but have some talent and can play. 

If Clintwood can get the running game going they will be tough, imo need to play #23 at FB more and run him up the middle. They have 2 good RB, have to get them both on the field.  and they are gonna have to get #5 the ball more. Idk if they need to play him at TB some or what but he has to get more touches. The Greenwave will continue to get better, nobody will want to see them come playoff time.

I totally agree on both posts redtiger. CW coaches really need to figure out some ways to get the ball in #5s hands. Kid has some skills.  injuries have killed us.

Haysi's win over Clintwood was the "Shocker" of the year so far..... Maybe not to Redtiger, but to

A lot of other fb fans in SWVA. Haysi must have a good team this year, and the Tigers are known

For good sports teams in SWVA. Congrates to the Tigers.......You have made some noise in VA!