Eastside @ Clintwood

Wavefan257

Clintwoods Offense is still figuring itself out and Mullins is still figuring his play calling out, defense is solid. Idk if they are getting better or not.

As far as Eastside goes, a few weeks ago I thought this was going to be a very good game but after their loss to Twin Springs I just don't think Eastside will get it done.  The Spartans throw the ball pretty well so they may keep it close but I think the Greenwave has this one.

Clintwood has had trouble with a passing attack the last few years- don't know why. Still they should be able to name the score in this one. I think they will have real trouble past the first round of the playoffs.

Clintwood has always had trouble with the pass. Strong against the run and vulnerable against the pass. Well strong against the run except against Honaker this year.

Clintwood should handle their round 1 opponent pretty easily, round 2 will be a dogfight. They are very capable of making it to round 3 imo

Is the greenwave getting better as the year goes on? Thoughts?

i have never seen so many injuries on the line.......from day one.... first scrimmage.... lost a lineman, union, lost a lineman,against twinsprings... lost another lineman none have returned............so i'd say no.....wave isn't getting worse ...but not better.................wave 36- eastside 6