VT & UVA Beamer & London

SWVAFB

How much longer do the tax payers of the Great Commonwealth of Virginia have to put up with such embarrassment ? This may not be the proper thread to post such a topic, but I did, so if I made a mistake please forgive.

Thank you for your insight. Is either one under contract by the school, and can one that donates somewhat of a large sum of monies to the schools every year have any say in their employment? I just give, and don't ask any questions.

Thank you for your insight. Is either one under contract by the school, and can one that donates somewhat of a large sum of monies to the schools every year have any say in their employment? I just give, and don't ask any questions.

Both are under contract by the school. Large donors can absolutely have a say in whose contracts are bought out. Keep in mind, though, that the assistant coaches are also under contracts that need to be bought out. The assistants' salary often rivals or exceeds the head coach's salary.

Paul Tudor Jones stepping up in 2009 eliminated Dave Leitao's contract, which paved the way for Tony Bennett. If only that would happen in football, but London was shrewd enough to befriend many of the donors who would otherwise buy him out. I know for a fact that London would have been gone last year if just a few more minor donors would have stepped up. With that cost halved this year, I would bet a kingly ransom that London is gone at the end of the season.